close

Twitter

Search

The Sex Culture Book Fair January 12, 2015

The Sex Culture Book Fair was this weekend and it blew my mind. Jeff Ray from Adobe Books and David from Belle SF Magazine first came to me in October and said, “let’s collaborate.” They let me loose brainstorming ideas, but none of us had any idea how it would all work out. First time…

read more →

KEEP CALM and
THANK YOU November 26, 2014

I moved to America in September 1999. By the time Thanksgiving rolled around I knew I was home. This holiday is different for me. It’s not about going home and spending time with relatives, and it’s not about dubious historical references. The idea of a holiday where people openly express their gratitude was never a…

read more →

Rally for Sex Culture September 25, 2014

There’s sooooo much happening at the book launch party it’s going to be quite the spectacle. Don’t expect readings or traditional book launch activities. This is a celebration and a rally for sex culture. BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW! Join Polly and her co-conspirators at this VICTORY event, celebrating the launch of her memoir Polly: Sex…

read more →

Preparing to Expose Myself April 28, 2014

Four years ago I made a plan. Write a book, and expand Kinky Salon into new cities. As I send the book to print, I’m working with the hosts of Kinky Salon London, Copenhagen, Berlin, New Orleans, Portland and New York to create a solid structure for the expansion of the global Kinky Salon movement.…

read more →

The Real Story Of Mission Control’s Eviction March 12, 2014

Mission Control has been a hub for alternative sex culture in San Francisco since 2001. We were recently, without warning, evicted from the space that has been our home for thirteen years. It wasn’t “rising rent prices” or “a rowdy party” which ended us, as has been reported. Our demise was one phone call from…

read more →

Memoir Crowdfunding January 31, 2014

The crowdfunding campaign for my memoir is off to a flying start, but I can’t be complacent about it. Each day I have to reach my funding goal to make it to the end successfully. If I don’t make it, then I get nothing. Please help me spread the word about this project by sharing…

read more →

Big Changes for Mission Control October 5, 2013

Today we released the news that Mission Control has lost its lease. To honor the memory of this amazing space where I’ve hosted parties for nearly 14 years, here’s the story from my soon-to-be-released memoir of how it all started….   Destiny pushed us together—me and thirty five hundred square feet of San Francisco dream…

read more →

Peepshow Minigolf iPhone Shuffle June 6, 2013

Here’s another chapter I’m cutting from the final manuscript of my memoir…. enjoy! (and please ‘like’ if you do)   “Have you seen what’s happening in New York?” Tex asks excitedly as he pokes his head into my office. “What are you talking about?”  I don’t have time for his cryptic riddles. “The iPhone is…

read more →

Dressing up January 12, 2013

The ‘costume party’ aspect of Kinky Salon isn’t just random fun, it’s designed. In a Game, the first thing you do is create your Avatar. You decide which world you come from, what you look like, what you wear. This is all part of a process to give you weight in that fantasy world. Entertain…

read more →

close

Twitter

Search